What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing, the promotion of products or brands through one or more forms of electronic media, differs from traditional marketing because it uses channels and methods that allow an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what It is not, usually in real time.
How is the Internet available today, would you believe me if I tell you that the number of people who come online every day is growing?
IT IS. In fact, the “constant” use of the Internet in adults has grown by 5% over the past three years, says Pew Research. Although we are talking a lot, the way people buy and buy really changed with him – which means marketing is not as effective as it was.
Marketing has always been related to connecting with the audience at the right place and at the right time. Today it means you need to get to know them where they already spend time: on the Internet.
Tactics of digital marketing and examples!!
The best digital marketers have a clear picture of how each digital marketing campaign accepts its general objectives. And depending on the objectives of your marketing strategy, sellers can support a wider campaign through free and paid channels at your disposal.
A content merchant, for example, can create a series of blog posts that serve to generate leads from a new e-book from the newly created business.
The social media marketer of the company could help promote these block entries through paid and organic publications to the accounts of the company’s social networks. Perhaps the email seller creates an email campaign to send those who download the eBook more information about the company.
- What is Digital marketing? (Part-1)
- What does a Digital Marketer Do In 2019?
- How to make money through Blogging in 2019?
- How to Build a Website – Simple Steps
- How to Write a Blog Post – 5 Simple Steps
- Top 7 Free SEO Tools 2019 Ranking Fast
- 12 All-Time Best SEO Tips
- Windows 10 activation crack 100% Free and Permanently Activate
- How to create an Apple ID?
- Recover Apple ID and Passcode.
- 100% Free Domain name and Web Hosting.
Let’s talk more about these specific digital merchants in a minute.
Here is a quick summary of some of the most common digital marketing tactics and the channels involved.
Most Common Digital Marketing Tactics
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)!!
This is the process of optimizing your website to “rank” higher on search engine results pages, thus increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic that your website receives. The channels that benefit from SEO include:
2. Social Media Marketing!!
This practice promotes your brand and content in social networks channels to increase brand awareness, generate traffic and generate potential customers for your business. The channels that you can use in social media marketing include:
This term designates the creation and promotion of content assets with the aim of generating awareness of the brand, the growth of traffic, the generation of potential customers and customers.
The channels that can participate in the marketing strategy of content include:
- Blog posts
- EBooks and whitepapers
- Online brochures and look books
PPC is a method to drive traffic to your website by paying an editor every time your ad is clicked.
One of the most common types of PPC is Google AdWords, which allows you to pay the best sites on Google search engine results pages at a “click” price for the links you enter.
Other channels where you can use PPC include:
- Promoted Tweets on Twitter
- Sponsored Messages on LinkedIn
- Paid ads on Facebook
The native advertising refers to ads that are mainly based on content and that are presented on a platform next to other unpaid content.
BuzzFeed sponsored publications are a good example, but many people also consider advertising on social networks as “native”: advertising on Facebook and Instagram advertising, for example.
This is a type of performance-based advertising where you receive a commission to promote another person’s products or services to your website. Affiliate marketing channels include:
- Video ad hosting through the YouTube Partner Program.
- Publication of affiliate links to your social network accounts.
Marketing automation refers to software that is used to automate basic marketing operations. Many marketing departments can automate repetitive tasks that, in another way, could be done manually, such as:
- Email newsletters
- Contact list updating
- Lead-nurturing workflows
- Email newsletters
- Campaign tracking and reporting
PR online is the practice of getting online coverage earned with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It is very similar to traditional PR but in the online space.
The channels that you can use to maximize your PR efforts include:
- Dissemination meeting through social media
- Involve online reviews of your company
- Involve comments on your website or personal blog
Companies use email marketing as a way of communicating with the public. E-mail is often used to promote content, discounts, and events, as well as directing people to the company’s website.
The types of emails that you can send in an email marketing campaign include:
- Blog Subscriptions.
- Tracking email to website visitors who downloaded something.
- Welcome emails to the customer.
- Tips or emails of similar series for customer care.
- Holiday promotions for members of the loyalty program.
Inbound marketing refers to the “full-funnel” approach to attract, attract and delight customers who use online content. You can use all the digital marketing tactics that appear above through an incoming marketing strategy.
Three keys to digital marketing success
What about digital marketing? Here are three keys to the success of digital marketing:
- Manage the complex relationships of customers through a variety of channels, both digital and traditional.
- Respond and start dynamic interactions with customers.
- Extract the value of large data to make better decisions faster.